Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Care Package Idea


Hello again ! This summer my little sister went to camp and I wanted to send her a package. I got online to find a cute way to do it. This idea I actually saw on pinterest but I adpated it .



First, figure out what the person recieving the care package likes. Then go to the store and gather supplies.

                                          Supply List : 1)Envelopes
                                                               2)Tape
                                                               3) Markers
                                                               4)Envelope fillers
Hard candy, Pens, lip gloss, toys, stamps, gift cards, etc........................................
In the origional idea that they had seven envelopes labeled for the seven days of the week.I decided to be different and as my sister opened the package, out came a message. You could also spell the persons name out. So, secondly choose how many envelopes you would like in the package.
Next tape all the envelopes together and decorate them. Then fill them with the goodies you bought and seal them.

Lastly, fold it up find a cute bow or band of some sort to keep it together. I used two head bands to tie mine together. Then send it off! Enjoy the project ! ~ M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment